PCOSupport Community Forums  

Go Back   PCOSupport Community Forums > PCOSupport Connections > **INTERNATIONAL**

Notices

Old 10-23-2007, 03:47 PM   #1
kerri_bo

Default is it normal to feel sick all the time with pcos??

hi everyone,

im knew here and would just like to know if it is normal to feel sick all the time or alot of the time with pcos, as its drivin me up the wall.

kerri
kerri_bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 08:25 PM   #2
momwithlove

Default feeling sick

Kerri, what are some of your symtoms? I have 2 dauhters with pcos and have experienced alot( double whammy per say).
momwithlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:43 AM   #3
kerri_bo

i get alot or pain i guess its like period pain but worse and it can be at any time of the month and i feel sick alot aswell i can be very tierd and grumpy. waight gain is causing me a trouble to as all i have to do is go near food and i put like 3 pounds on its mad.
kerri_bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 01:21 PM   #4
momwithlove

kerri, our girls were put on dicolfanec ( it's an antifinflammatory ( it seems to help the pain, they get with periods.( or 1 weeek prior). If you are getting pain at other times of the month, I would wonder about some endometriosis going on. You need to talk to a gyne about this.The dicofanec should still help with the endo pain as well, but endometiosis is a very serious condition, that should not be taken lightly.
We have tried the cinnamon thing and it seems to help with leveling out the hunger pangs. It is mentioned on the top of "teens", in the you need to read. I think it is the second post. I also have my girls on a very good multivitamin, go to a health food store, not just walmart for this or a very good multivitamin in a fast store is one recommended for pregnancy.( even though your not). I think it may be called materna.
Keep in touch,
momwithlove is offline   Reply With Quote