PCOSupport Community Forums  

Go Back   PCOSupport Community Forums > PCOSupport Connections > Maine

Notices

Old 03-29-2011, 07:26 PM   #1
ambitton

Default I'm recently diagnosed with PCOS

Ok So on my last visit with my gyn, she told me that she thinks i may have pcos and that I should go back on birth control. I happen to find this unacceptable as i have been largely unsuccessful in use of birth control of any kind. My goal with this is to branch out and see if i can a more holistic approach, and I'm hoping that there are some doctors here in maine that can offer me advice and help me find a homeopathic treatment plan. So if there are any practitioners and or people who know of anyone who is well versed in pcos and herbal treatments for pcos I would greatly appreciate an email at amanda.bitton@yahoo.com . Thank you for your feedback. And again i'm trying to avoid birth control at all cost.

Last edited by ambitton; 04-05-2011 at 03:26 PM.
ambitton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #2
ambitton

Default Update

I have been unsuccessful in finding a holistic approach to treating my PCOS, but I have been doing well on metformin, and have since lost 20lbs. I want to thank everyone who had emailed me their responses, and advice. I'm going to continue with this treatment plan until further notice.
ambitton is offline   Reply With Quote