PDA

View Full Version : Moving our current second trimester thread

debbymc4
05-20-2008, 09:47 AM
I'm reposting my last post here to get us started...

Thanks bbm. I'm glad you're feeling better.

I'm having a fat moo cow day today. Is anyone else struggling with their weight gain? I just did 5 different pregnancy weight calculators. One said I haven't gained enough and the others said I'm right on schedule. I'm trying to get my head to believe that I'm OK, but I'm just feeling so BIG. I'm completely comfortable with my belly, but the butt and thighs are starting to spread and I'm flipping out a bit over that. I feel completely anti-woman for letting myself be so vain. I think I'm mostly feeling bad because I haven't been eating as healthy as I'd like due to my heartburn. All the healthy stuff seems to make it worse.

AmandaP
05-20-2008, 11:44 AM
bbmk - Glad you are feeling a bit better.

Debby - If you are on track according to several calculators, I would assume that you are doing great! Remember too that those calculators are based on averages. Each woman is different. Each pregnancy is different too.

Well, I'm bored. I'm running out of ways to entertain myself at home. I'm too tired to be extremely active, but I can't sit and watch tv all day either! DH went to work at 5am, so maybe he will come home earlier today...probably wishful thinking. Woe is me...;)

AmandaP
05-20-2008, 04:46 PM
Today is a nice SLOW day on the boards...

I got my 3 hour GTT results today. My fasting level (before I drank the glucose drink) was 103 and it had to be 105, so it just barely passed. All the other numbers were about 15-20 points lower than the cut off. My OB wants me to repeat the test just to be sure sometime between 32 and 34 weeks. But for now, NO GD!!! I'm very happy about that! :)

debbymc4
05-20-2008, 04:55 PM
Excellent news!!!!!! It's probably a good idea to watch the amount of sugar you eat anyway, but it's very nice to not have to be so militant about it with the diagnosis.

khall66
05-20-2008, 05:13 PM
see, I am so paranoid about the weight issue. It freaks me out that I have not gained a single pound. not even like Ive lost so much but gained some back. I have lost 40lbs. My doctors seem to think its fine, and so i try not to be too concerned, but it still makes me nervous.

HMATBIHT
05-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Amanda - Don't want to ruin it for you...but my levels are usually between 98-104 (fasting) and its still considered high. I think 105 was an old std. and my Dr. wants it atleast below 95, if not 90.
The American assoc. of OB's new std. is:
90 - fasting
120 - 1 hr. after meal
110 - 2 hr. after meal

Your dr. is probably fine with the old std's, but i would suggest that you watch ur diet a little bit, just to be on the safe side. Good Luck. :)

AmandaP
05-20-2008, 08:06 PM
Yeah, they want me to try to be consistant with a good diet and exercise. They want me to retest again just to make sure that nothing develops later in pregnancy. I have diabetes on both sides of my family, so I'm extremely apt to get GD. I'm just glad that I don't have to be on meds or checking my sugar levels several times a day. I can deal with periodic monitoring and self-control!

bbmk2
05-21-2008, 12:04 AM
Glad to see we are all finally posting again. It was slooooow today!

Congrats to those of you who passed your GD screenings. I have to do mine sometime next week. I keep putting it off.....

Sweet Dreams everyone.....the sleeping pills are kicking in....

debbymc4
05-21-2008, 11:22 AM
Got a question (again): It was only about a week ago, maybe less, that I started feeling movement. Today I haven't felt anything at all. How long should you go before you start to worry? I did feel him just fine last night.

AmandaP
05-21-2008, 12:03 PM
Debby - when I had to go to L&D, they told me that I should feel between 6 & 10 movements a day. (I was 23w at that point) It includes any kicks, swishing, or rolling movements. I learned that my baby tends to change active times throughout the day. She used to move at night, then it was morning, now it's late afternoon. If you are feeling your LO, I wouldn't worry too much, maybe he was just having a lazy day. But try to keep track today just to make sure. My L&D nurse was very insistant that "no matter what anyone says, if you have decreased fetal movement, come in just to be monitored". But everyone has their own philosophy.

debbymc4
05-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Thanks, Amanda. I drank a bottle of juice and layed in the bed at home during lunch. I felt one kick, so maybe he's just hiding behind my anterior placenta again. So much to worry about!

AmandaP
05-21-2008, 02:00 PM
Yah, an anterior placenta will sometimes conceal movement too. But I'm glad you got a good kick in! :D

AmandaP
05-21-2008, 03:45 PM
Another slow day here on the boards...

Mikki81
05-21-2008, 04:09 PM
When did you guys start to feel the baby move? I will be 14 weeks on Friday and am so excited to feel something!

ErinM420
05-21-2008, 05:34 PM
Hi Debby!
I have two anterior placentas.. last week at 21 weeks.. I could go 48 hours without feeling anything... I still can go a day without any feeling, especially if I am pretty preoccupied...

AmandaP
05-21-2008, 07:49 PM
Mikki - The time for first movements varies a lot from woman to woman...just keep that in mind. For me, I felt my first movement at 18w6d. I have a bit more mid-section fat, so I think it delayed the movement a bit. I have heard of feeling it for the first time at 14 weeks up to 20 weeks, so there's no telling for sure. I learned (from Mel I think) that if you drink or eat and then lay on your back, you can generally feel it better during the first weeks.

bbmk2
05-21-2008, 08:30 PM
Mikki--I started feeling this baby at 12 weeks. I thought for sure you couldn't feel it that early, but every woman is different. Sometime around 20 weeks I felt his kick with my hand on my belly. DH has yet to feel him because the minute he starts kicking really hard and DH puts his hand on my belly, he stops! I'm still looking forward to seeing his expression when he gets to feel the kick for the first time.

Mikki81
05-21-2008, 10:31 PM
What does it feel like early? There have been a few times that I THOUGHT maybe I felt it, but I dont know!

bbmk2
05-21-2008, 11:34 PM
Fluttering butterflies or a churning in the abdomen. I don't know how else to describe it. I would say if you think it's movement, it probably is.

khall66
05-21-2008, 11:40 PM
Mikki - I seriously thought it was gas the first few times. sorta like that rumbling in your belly, but there was no tooting involved. some woman have said its like butterflies, but it wasn't for me. also the first few times it was always in the same general area.

AmandaP
05-22-2008, 02:04 PM
Mine was like khall's too. It was like a little gas bubble popped inside me. It stayed in the same general area for the first week or two.

bbmk - how far along are you now....I can't keep up with everyone, especially with the tickers not working...

aimee
05-22-2008, 02:12 PM
Hi ladies,

I feel like I have been away for so long. My cousin had her baby girl Monday evening. Her older daughter is our 3 year old god-daughter and we have had her while her parents are in the hospital. So it has been a little crazy! They are being released sometime today. The baby is so cute and my cousin was in labor for like 3 hours and oushed for 7 minutes! I am so jealous! LOL

Amanda - Congrats on the GTT results!

debby - glad the movement is back. I think I am just starting to feel movement and it freaks me out to think in a few weeks I may be in the same shoes wondering why I can't feel him all of a sudden. There is always something!

I had my anatomy ultrasound yesterday. They weren't allowed to say anything about it and the results got to my OB for my appointment on the 30th. She did turn the monitor and showed me the baby and a few features. They also gave me a great profile picture. I was so upset today when I pulled it out of my purse - it had been against the plastic of my datebook and it rubbed some of the image off. I was so upset as it was a great shot. You can still see the baby but it just isn't the same. Well, I hope everyone is doing well.

aimee
05-22-2008, 02:15 PM
I almost forgot - are any of you having a baby shower that you know of? If so, how far along will you be then? I am lucky enough to be having one and will be involved in mine as I don't do the whole surprise thing well. Trying to figure out a good point and when to register. Just wondering everyone's thoughts etc. Thanks

AmandaP
05-22-2008, 02:15 PM
Aimee - glad to have you back around here. I hope that the week goes fast and you get reassurance at your doctor appt.
Also, I am co-planning my shower with my sister and best friend. I don't like the surprise thing either, at least not when I'm the one being surprised. Mine is June 29 (two weeks later than I wanted) but I will be 32 weeks. We started registering right after we found out it was a girl, so that was around week 20. We included little cards saying where we registered in the baby shower invitations which went out about 2 weeks ago. Only one person has bought anything so far though.

aimee
05-22-2008, 02:25 PM
Thanks Amanda! Glad to hear someone else is in the same boat - LOL! The location I like has the date available when I am just about 29 weeks and then not again until 34 weeks and I really rather do it sooner but not too soon. I was hoping 30 weeks or so too. My husband is away next week on a business trip so we figured we would start registering and looking for furniture when he comes back. Shame on you! You peeked at your registry? LOL
Thanks again for your input!

AmandaP
05-22-2008, 02:54 PM
Shame on you! You peeked at your registry?

Actually.....I confess....I check it every day!!! I think it's a combination of being bored while staying at home and being so excited about my little girl.

aimee
05-22-2008, 03:10 PM
Amanda - that is too funny! I am sure it is very temping and I may end up doing the same. LOL! :-)

debbymc4
05-22-2008, 03:56 PM
So many of you have already started your registries? I wasn't sure when we are supposed to start them.

Also, is anyone considering using a doula?

AmandaP
05-22-2008, 04:50 PM
Well, the good thing about registries is that you can do it whenever you want really. No one will know until you tell them. So I guess the real question is when do you reveal to the world that you have registered. That makes it official.

I registered around 20w and asked my mom and sister to look at it and let me know if there was stuff I should add or delete. We didn't tell anyone else until a couple weeks ago (with the invites).

QueenFroggie
05-22-2008, 05:00 PM
we registered after our "big u/s" at about 19.5 weeks. I felt comfortable at that point that things were going well and we also found out if it was a boy or a girl.

bbmk2
05-22-2008, 05:26 PM
We registered last weekend as a celebration of making it to 24 weeks. (And yes, I check it everyday, which is totally stupid because only our moms know we registered so I don't know who I think is going to buy me anything!)

Amanda--Hey! We are having our showers on the same weekend. Mine is on June 28th. My friends got together today to do the invitations and plan the food. I'm a "bit" involved since they decided to have the shower at my house, just in case my restrictions become more strict in the next few weeks. Plus, we don't have to carry everything home since I can't lift.

The funny thing is they asked me if I wanted to make my own cake!!! I'm a cake decorater on the side and they can't find anyone to make a cake. There's no way I could do it now since I can't stand very long and cake decorating demands alot of standing. (Plus, I really don't want to make my own cake!). Too funny!

khall66
05-22-2008, 11:13 PM
Im having 2 showers. I will be 34 and 35 weeks at them. I would have rather had them earlier, but my sister and 2 of my cousins are getting married this summer and my brother and cousin graduate, and the last 2 weeks in july were the only free weekends I had. I started my registry at 15 weeks, but I have changed it on a weekly basis since then probably.

kadi
05-23-2008, 12:19 AM
Hope you guys don't mind me popping back here. I just wanted to confess that I check my registry every day too... and I can't use not working as an excuse LOL. :) I'm not really sure why I like looking at it so much, it's not really to see if anyone bought anything but more to think about the baby and the things I need to do to get ready. We registered around 21 wks also after the "big" u/s.

bb- I just saw your ticker and can't believe you're about to join us in the last trimester soon!!! I'm so excited for you :)

Mikki81
05-23-2008, 08:57 AM
I moved over on my ticker! That made me excited :-) Just had to share!

I hope everyone has a great 3 day weekend!

I had my first rude comment from a parent at school yesterday, she asked me how far I was and then told me it looks like twins! I am barely showing- I was professionsal and kept my mouth shut though :-)

Happy Friday!

debbymc4
05-23-2008, 09:16 AM
Mikki - someone told me I'm already waddling today. Ho hum. Isn't that nice?

AmandaP
05-23-2008, 10:54 AM
Mikki - Get ready for more insensitive and rude comments....I think it comes with the territory. Hopefully it won't be for you though!

bbmk - I wouldn't make the cake. I'm like you though, I can't stand long enough. I made a cake a couple of weeks ago. It was a simple one out of the box, but it took me hours!!! I've been having that problem in my kitchen though. Maybe I should wear shoes....

Hello to everyone else. Today is my final day here on the 2nd tri thread. I can't wait for some of you to graduate and join me over on the other side. I leave you, bbmk, and you, khall, as the resident veterans. I guess I'm off to meet some new cysters though... (but I'll still be around...shhhhhh)

bbmk2
05-23-2008, 11:33 AM
Good Luck to you Amanda! You're headed into the final stretch!

I'll look forward to joining you in 2 weeks. Whew! Things seem to be speeding up, don't they????

alie_317
05-23-2008, 11:51 AM
My sister wants my shower to be a surprise but I am hoping someone will tell me. I almost had an anxiety attack before my bridal shower and I don't want that to happen to me when I am pregnant! I haven't registered yet, but I have a wishlist set up that I keep adding things to so that when I do register I have pretty good idea of what I want. I am thinking of registering at 18 or 20 weeks, as soon as we find out what we are having.

I have a question for everyone: I am almost 17 weeks and have noticed that my feet are swelling up. My rings are only a little bit tighter, I can still get them on but then don't move around my finger like they used too. The feet are really bothering me though. I am so paranoid that I will develop preeclampsia. Are any of your feet swollen? When did it start? I have tried drinking water and putting my feet up and it helps some.

BAC38(Brittany)
05-23-2008, 11:52 AM
If I could eat cake I would probably decorate it too! I ate a bowl of cereal and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich yesterday and gained 3 pounds. Pooh. I do well for a while and then I blow up like a balloon! It's so frustrating! At this point I'm only supposed to be 170 max and I'm 175 (the needle is halfway to 176 so I round down lol).

I had my first nosebleed yesterday. I was volunteering at a farm and talking to a first grade field trip about bugs in the garden and the kids were like, "your nose is bleeding!!!" I didn't even notice. Then everyone was automatically worried about me, so I had to reassure everyone that it was a normal thing and I'd be fine.

Hope everyone has a great day! I lost a few days when we changed boards.

AmandaP
05-23-2008, 12:03 PM
bbmk - did your due date change? I thought you were just 6 days behind me (according to the list on the other thread). Either way, you're getting close too!

Alie - I would continue to prop those feet up whenever you can. That's usually the best thing for swelling. But also make sure to let your doc know at your next appt. Sometimes it can be a symptom of other issues. But it's probably just normal pg swelling, especially if you are on your feet a lot.

alie_317
05-23-2008, 12:11 PM
I have an appointmen tomorrow and I am going to bring it up. My bp has been high when I go to the doctor, but I do get "white coat symdrom" and freak out and get very nervous during doctor appointmetns, especially because I am always afraid that something will be wrong with the baby. Now, combined with my feet and I am so upset that maybe I am developing preeclampsia. I am praying for a normal bp tomorrow.

bbmk2
05-23-2008, 01:04 PM
My due date is very confusing. My RE, OB and PERI all have different dates. My RE based it on fertility treatments so he has Sept. 6th; the OB is basing it on my cycle length which is 27 days versus the usual 30/31 so he has Aug. 29th, and the peri has my due date listed at August 1 because he considers me "full-term" at 35-36 weeks when he removes the cerclage.

I'm just hoping for an August baby. I based my ticker on the RE because it was the first date I got and I KNOW when I got pregnant!

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

aimee
05-23-2008, 01:09 PM
Thanks ladies for all the shower and registry insight!

Amanda - congrats on graduating! Wow, time flies huh?

Alie - good luck at your appointment. You can ask them to take your bp at the end of the appointment too. That can help with "white coat syndrome." I am sure eveything will be fine.

Well ladies, have a great weekend! Hopefully many of you have a 3 day weekend. Enjoy!

aimee
05-23-2008, 01:11 PM
bbmk - I know what you mean. My RE and OB have different dates and it confuses me everytime I go in to the OB. I fugure my RE knows exactly what happened so I am sticking with her date for now. LOL.

debbymc4
05-23-2008, 01:39 PM
I have the same due date confusion. My RE had 10/6, the OB has 10/5 and the peri had 10/2. I'm going with the 10/5 since my OB is the main care provider. At least mine are only a few days off. Yours is crazy bbm!

AmandaP
05-23-2008, 02:00 PM
Wow...all you ladies are complicated with those due dates!!

Alie - sometimes the doctors just look for your bp to be consistant. As long as it isn't in the "high" range, you should be okay. They will use what is the norm for you specifically. But I agree that you should ask about having it taken after the appt as well. That may help ease your anxieties.

khall66
05-26-2008, 12:44 AM
I don't know how all you ladies have been doing emotionally, but this week has been really bad for me. I am probably not the type of person to start that you would label "emotionally stable" but this is getting ridiculous. today I dropped my sil off at home, and on the 15 minute drive back to my house a song came on, not even one I really like or was really listening to. well about one verse into the song I lost signal to that station and had to change the station. I cried the rest of the way home. I cannot even remember what song it was!

debbymc4
05-26-2008, 08:34 AM
khall - I'm so sorry; that's tough. I have my moments where I want to burst into tears, although it usually doesn't last very long. It seems to be worse when I'm tired. I hope this hormonal torture passes for you soon.

I've had a challenging evening/morning. Yesterday, DP stained the wood floor in the baby's room. We're using non-toxic finish (rather than polyurethane), but we thought that the stain itself would be OK. WRONG!!!!!!!! Even though I opened all the windows and stayed away from the room, I got a terrible headache and kind of queasy. I hope it didn't hurt the baby. Urgh.

BAC38(Brittany)
05-26-2008, 01:07 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that you are emotional, Khall. DH has been so awesome lately about making things very easy for me and keeping the stress levels almost nonexistent. I don't know what I would do without him!
The last time I cried for basically no reason was about 2 or 3 weeks ago. We got this little green anole lizard from the pet store and he was basically dead already. He was so skinny and slow, I felt SO bad for him. Then DH was joking and he said that he should just feed him to a snake. I KNOW that a snake wouldn't even eat him but I got so sad that I burst into tears. He ended up dying because he wouldn't eat, but I just felt so bad for him. For a week after that I would cry whenever I thought about it. I get really emotional about animals though. I can't even watch the animal rescue show on animal planet without tearing up. Poor little things. :(

Anyway, on a lighter note, my little boy has been kicking up a storm the past few days! I can't believe how much he moves! It is so awesome and reassuring to feel him in there doing the mambo!Lol. Every time I start to think about him (or when DH talks to him - he LOVES it!) he starts kicking all over. I can't wait until September. :)

khall66
05-26-2008, 11:27 PM
I have my appt. tomorrow at 11:45. I hate the night before an appt., cause I still get myself all worked up and nervous. I am terrifyed to do this stupid sugar test. in the past, I was never officially diagnosised with IR, but my glucose levels always came back high. and I really have not been watching my sugar like I should. grr... I know it will all be fine, its just so frustrating

debbymc4
05-27-2008, 08:24 AM
khall - good luck!!! I'm the same way the night before an appointment.

aimee
05-27-2008, 09:38 AM
khall - sorry you are feeling this way. Good luck at your appointment! Maybe that will help you feel better.

I hope everyone else is doing well today.

debbymc4
05-27-2008, 11:15 AM
OK, can I just say that I really dislike days when the little guy is quiet? He was moving when I first woke up this morning, but nothing since. I know I'm still early to get terribly worried if I don't feel him all the time, but I just don't like it at all. How often does everyone feel their baby?

AmandaP
05-27-2008, 11:26 AM
Debby - My LO is usually only active during one part of the day. She'll be moving around like crazy for an hour or two. The rest of the day I might feel an occasional kick or movement, but it's usually pretty "quiet".

BAC38(Brittany)
05-27-2008, 12:36 PM
I feel him all the time, but the doctor said he's a live wire. Before he would only kick when I was very still, but now he'll even keep kicking when someone puts their hand on my belly. DH can feel him move and my good friend Jackie felt him move last night when she was visiting.

I have the most convincing dreams that he is already born and then I wake up expecting to see and hear him and I remember that he isn't here yet. I can't wait!

Khall,
I know what you mean about not watching sugar too closely. I went to the movies yesterday (I saw the new Indiana Jones - It was great!) and I didn't have popcorn (too expensive) but I had jelly beans and four squares of chocolate. Then I had another big handful of jelly beans later in the evening. Surprisingly it didn't make me gain weight! It's just the salt that does it. I'm going back to being strict today though. I find that the healthier I eat, the more weight I gain, which really sucks.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. It really seems kinda slow on here doesn't it?

debbymc4
05-27-2008, 12:54 PM
OK, I got ONE kick at lunchtime. That's after eating and lying very still. I guess he's just sleepy today.

Thinking about you, khall, and hoping all is going OK.

khall66
05-27-2008, 11:56 PM
well, doc appointment went pretty good, the first half atleast... We usually go in on mondays, but because of the holiday, we went today, and we met with the other doctor instead of our regualr doc. I feel conflicted because I think I like him more! I think he may be younger than me, but he was just so thorough! and when he asked if I had any questions, I actually remembered what I wanted to ask him

*I have actually been worrying about not feeling enough movement. I told him how I usually feel Tyler atleast once a day, but somedays I hardly feel him and other days he's very active. He told me unless I go a full 24 hours without feeling him at all, it's still normal up until 30 weeks.

But then I did the sugar test. and of course, I had ALL of the "may cause..." reactions. in the hour between taking the nasty orange drink and having my blood drawn I puked 6 times, got extremely dizzy and almost passed out, and I ended the ordeal with an AWFUL headache.

And plus now I know Im going to be paranoid until my results come back. what a long day!

BAC38(Brittany)
05-28-2008, 12:49 AM
Well good luck with your tests Khall and I hope your little guy starts kicking up a storm!

My grandma bought me some maternity clothes online from JC Penny and some were huge and some fit, but they were all the same size. I got the CUTEST bathing suit and I'm totally going to wear the top as a shirt!
I also got a really cute black top that fits well.
I had to send the other shirt and the pants back though for smaller sizes.
I can't wait until they get back and I can wear them! I SO need clothes that fit!

I hope everyone had a great day and sleeps well. :)

debbymc4
05-28-2008, 08:26 AM
khall - you poor thing! Those drinks are just awful. I've never actually thrown up, but I've been very close. I hope the results are good. As for the doctor, if you like him better, I would switch. Don't feel bad about it.

I finally got a little bit of movement out of my guy last night and one kick this morning, so I guess everything's OK. Thank you, khall, for posting what your doctor said. This is all so scary sometimes, isn't it?

aimee
05-28-2008, 08:41 AM
debby - I am glad you felt movement again. Yet another thing to worry about huh? I just started to feel my LO and they movements aren't obvious. I feel them more when I am still/ lying down. I know I am going to be very worried as the next weeks come. I am hoping my movements become more obvious. Good luck and I hope he moves a ton to help you feel better.

khall - If you like the new dr more I would switch - there is nothing wrong with that. You need to like and trust you dr. Sorry about your test and drinking that yummy stuff. My fingers are crossed for you and your results.

Brittany - that is great about the clothes. I have been pretty lucky in that I am still fitting into my regular clothes. I have purchased a few tops and things for the coming weeks so we will see how it goes.

Well, looks like the board is picking up a little more. I hope everyone is well. I have a dr appointment on Friday. She should be going over my ultrasound results etc. I am a little anxious but looking forward to it too.

debbymc4
05-28-2008, 08:50 AM
aimee - OMG! You're still in regular clothes? I'm as a big as a house. I'm so jealous!!!!!!

sbell
05-28-2008, 10:02 AM
Well, all seems to be going well with you all. I have really valued reading your triumphs and tribulations...especially the worries. I have been and still am very worried. I don't think I will begin to be calm until after my big placenta scan in 5 weeks. I went to the specialist yesterday and he stated that my first round of placenta testing is normal this pregnancy, but that I have restricted blood flow between me and the placenta. He then said that he is not worried about it right now as the placenta is normal and the baby is growing right on target and is very (and I mean very very) active. So I suppose that this is reassuring. We shall see. All the extra prayers right now would be reassuring as well. I am praying for you all and hoping that things continue on well.

debbymc4
05-28-2008, 10:26 AM
sbell - I will most definately add you to my prayer list. Is your baby on target for growth?

bbmk2
05-28-2008, 11:53 AM
sbell--Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

khall--That sounds awful! I had no idea that drink could make one so sick.

Is anybody else extremely tired??? I feel like I have the flu, minus all of the symptoms except the fatigue. I can hardly get out of bed and my back feels like its a board. I've also been emotional and really grumpy lately. DH had a 4-day weekend and I nagged him the whole time to do household chores that I can no longer do. I tried to pot some flowers and it took me 3 HOURS to do 3 pots! I was so incredibly frustrated by the end I didn't even care anymore. And gardening used to be one of my favorite things to do.

I thought the 2nd trimester was supposed to be the "energy" trimester......LIES, all LIES!!!

aimee
05-28-2008, 11:54 AM
Debby - LOL! Yes, and it one of those things that worries me a little. I am definately gaining (haven't checked in a while for exact #s) and my clothes is starting to feel tighter now. I had lost some weight before my BFP so some of my clothes from the late summer / early fall is working well for the spring. Summer will be a different story..... LOL
I am eager to make sure the baby is growing at a steady pace. I know a few weeks ago the u/s tech said he weighted 9 oz but I am not sure if that is a good weight at that point. Hopefully we will touch on that at my appointment Friday.

sbell - hang in there! You are in my thoughts and prayers. The worrying is very hard and is always there. Take care.

BAC38(Brittany)
05-28-2008, 11:59 AM
Debbie,
I am so glad that your little one is starting to move more! I think when I was 20 weeks was when I felt the kicks gradually increase in duration and strength, so I am praying for the same for you!

Khall,
I did switch doctors in much the same way as you are considering. I just saw a different doc just out of necessity and I liked him more so I switched. It turns out that he is more readily available than the other doc too, so it works out. You could always just see him a few times to try him out, and make your decision later too. Good luck!

Aimee,
I can still fit into like 2 out of 5 regular pairs of jeans but the tops are too tight now so I have to use a rubber band or a hair tie to close them. :) You are lucky you don't have to switch over just yet! My t-shirts are all too tight around the belly though. That part is growing so fast!

Bell,
I hope that your placenta test goes well and I'll be thinking about you! Don't let it worry you too much though! If your doctor says that your LO is doing well, that is very good. :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and the weather is good where you are!

AmandaP
05-28-2008, 01:25 PM
bbmk - the last couple weeks of my 2nd Tri were horrible! Just like you, I kept saying, I thought this wouldn't happen in the 2nd tri. I think the 3rd Tri sneaks in a bit earlier for some of us. I went through (and still am going through) the same things you are! Best of luck...

debbymc4
05-28-2008, 04:12 PM
Wow, you guys and your regular clothes are impressive, rubber bands or not. I, too, had lost a lot of weight and kept my bigger clothes. I just couldn't handle the regular waistbands cutting into my belly. For some reason, my belly seems to be so sensitive. Even now, I'm not going to make it long with the under-the-belly bands I bought. I'm going to need those old fashioned ones that come up under your boobs. I hope they still sell them.

So, cool thing just happened. I just was chosen to be in a research project at the local university! It's related to women at risk for post-partum depression and anxiety. I get a free series of prenatal/birth classes and $40 at the end for my trouble! The first class is tomorrow night!!! I hope I like it.

aimee
05-28-2008, 04:18 PM
Brittany - Yep, I will definately take it while I can. LOL

Debby - the research project seems very interesting. Congrats on being selected! Enjoy it and let us know how it goes.

sbell
05-28-2008, 04:46 PM
Debby- Yes the baby is on target for growth. I guess the thing that keeps going through my head is...so was my daughter until 22wks, and then she stopped growing. But, I also have to keep telling myself, that they weren't looking at the dopplers of the placenta with my daughter, they are with this baby, so they should theoretically know something is wrong well before the baby stops growing.

Thanks everybody for the support and prayers, I will try to keep from worrying.

As for you all in your regular clothes...I have to agree with Debby..WOW. I have been in Mat clothes since 11 wks, however, I am extra fluffy and also, this isn't my first pregnancy aso they say I will grow bigger faster. I also, like Debby can't stand waist bands on my stomach. And yes, they do make the full belly bands...as that is all I wear..they are fantastic!

AmandaP
05-28-2008, 04:56 PM
Debby - I just went clothes shopping last week because the clothes that everyone had lent to me so far were getting tight, especially the lower belly. Anyways, my point was that I went to Motherhood Maternity. They have these pants that have a new kind of belly band (I think they are so new that the patent is still pending). They are the full size band, but they aren't thick cotton. The belly part is very light weight. It's called the "secret fit belly". They are the most comfortable pants/shorts/capris that I have ever tried on! You should check them out!

debbymc4
05-28-2008, 05:02 PM
Somebody at work just this afternoon suggested the secret fit pants at Motherhood. I will definately check them out. Can I just say, though, that I hate that I just spent $60 on pants that I wore for a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bbmk2
05-28-2008, 05:05 PM
I have 3 pairs of capris with the secret fit belly and they are wonderful!!! What I like the most is that you don't get the ugly waistband line through your shirts!

BAC38(Brittany)
05-28-2008, 07:02 PM
Oooh, free birthing classes... Awesome.

I know what you mean about the belly band line. I usually fold the top of my pants down so that they fit under the belly and get rid of that line. However, it kind of defeats the purpose of the belly band if you fold it down. :)

kadi
05-28-2008, 10:21 PM
Secret fit belly pants are the best!! I have a pair of work pants and a pair of jeans and they are sooo much more comfortable than regular maternity pants, especially at the end of the second trimester when your belly starts expanding more.

debbymc4
05-29-2008, 08:39 AM
I completely won't care about any visible belly band lines if I can just be comfy. I'm not a very fashion-conscious person.

sbell - I'm so glad they are monitoring you more closely this time. I'm very frightened about how the obstetrics community is OK with just letting women lose a child before they are ever willing to do more close monitoring. Especially for the ones that have their own ultrasound machines, it seems ridiculous to me that they don't watch everyone more closely.

So, my baby moved a little bit more yesterday than the day before, but still not very much. He seems quiet today, too, although he did move a little when I got up at 5 am to let the dog out. I'm so glad I have an appointment tomorrow because I'm a little worried about it.

debbymc4
05-29-2008, 09:48 AM
I've worked myself up and have a call in to the doctor. I am feeling him, just not as much as I was. Urghhh.... I try not to let myself get so anxious.

JessLav83
05-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Debby, I wanted to let you know that it is perfectly normal to get upset when your lo is not moving as much as you would like. I lived at my dr's office while I was pregnant with my daughter b/c she would go through phases when she would not move and I would think the worse....that is what the dr is there for.

debbymc4
05-29-2008, 12:48 PM
Thanks, Jess. They FINALLY called back and the nurse said it's normal. For some reason, I'm just having a tough day today. I've got to think positive!!!!!!!!

knutfugget
05-29-2008, 12:58 PM
debby I hope you can relax some more today. Like Jess said, it's completely normal to worry about the baby when you don't feel them moving a lot! My doctor told me that I should eat or drink something sweet and then lie down on my left side and rest. That would make Nate more active every time. They won't have you doing kick counts or anything until the third trimester, but I was a worrier and had to feel Nate be active to feel better. Maybe you could try eating something sweet and resting when you start to get worried. http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/1.gif

BAC38(Brittany)
05-29-2008, 03:14 PM
I'm SO glad that you got some positive feedback from the doctor, Debbie. It must have been so nerve wracking for you to wait like that. I hope he starts moving around a lot more for you to ease your mind!

I have decided to start an exercise regimen. I'm going to walk for at least a half an hour every day. Maybe that will help me lose a few pounds so that I am in the right zone for weight gain at my stage of pregnancy. I am only five pounds over, but it really gets to me.

I walked for about 20 minutes today. I figured I'd better start out slow. Maybe I'll go on another short one later.

I eat really healthy so exercise is the only thing I can think of to tip the scale in the other direction. The food I eat can't really be changed because I have to eat, after all. Maybe the exercise will do the trick.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

debbymc4
05-29-2008, 03:52 PM
Thanks, everybody! I ate some candy (bad me) and he moved for a good 10 minutes a little while ago. That was great!

BAC38(Brittany)
05-29-2008, 04:58 PM
I'm glad you got him to move by eating something. My boy gets particularly active after I drink juice or eat fruit. It must be the fructose that gets him going!

Maybe whenever you get worried you can drink some juice or eat some canned fruit and lay down. Hopefully that will get him to move on command for you. :)

Speaking of kicking, my boy is kicking right now! He woke me up this morning. Sheesh, I thought I had some time before that started to happen. Lol.

ErinM420
05-29-2008, 05:55 PM
Brittany-
I know what you are going through.. I stressed about the weight gain for the first 20 weeks. I just tried to stay active (walking).. and I felt much better...I do not worry about it anymore since I am staying active (and I have gained 30lbs... a few more than what is expected given where I am with the twins).

Please do not try to compare yourself to the charts... everyone is different.. def. do not try to lose weight. You are gaining for a physiological reason.

Hang in there...
Erin

Mikki81
05-29-2008, 05:55 PM
Hi girls!

I havent posted on here much. Its the end of the school year and I'm trying to get everything done! I am ready for summer!

I have my 15 week appt tomorrow. At my 8 week appt my RE found a cyst that he wanted monitored, so I hope my OB does an u/s tomorrow. We might be able to tell what it is!

I have been getting fluttery, bubbley feelings in my tummy. Right above my pelvis. Is it too erly to start to feel soemthing?!

AmandaP
05-29-2008, 06:15 PM
Mikki - It isn't too early to feel your LO moving and kicking. It varies pretty widely for all ladies. Congrats! It's the best feeling!

BAC38(Brittany)
05-29-2008, 06:24 PM
Thanks Erin, the advice really helps me feel better. :)

Mikki,
I felt my boy at that early age so it is definitely not too early! Congrats!

debbymc4
05-29-2008, 09:41 PM
I'm back from my first prenatal class! I am so honored and thankful to be able to be one of those moms-to-be! I liked the instructor a lot. Today, we went over the physiology of pregnancy and signs to watch out for that something might be wrong. I got to discuss the movement issue in class and she said I should always go in if something is different, even this early. But, the boy has been moving ALL EVENING! Isn't that wild? He must have been behind the placenta and has now emerged. I'm so relieved.

bbmk2
05-29-2008, 09:44 PM
Debbi--Glad to hear the LO is moving around. It's so unnerving when they get quiet.

Mikki--Hope you get to find out gender tomorrow!

Brit--You DEFINITELY should not be trying to lose weight while you're pregnant. That's a great big no-no (for once in our lives!). As long as your eating habits are healthy and the baby is growing, forget the weight charts. Every body is different. After the baby is here you'll have plenty of time to lose the weight! :)

I had a doctor's appointment today and it went really well. Cervix measured 5.1cm!!! Unbelievable! The u/s tech said it was one of the longest that she had measured. I'm so thrilled and happy right now. I think today is the first day that I've truly believed that I will bring this baby home. The tech also turned on the 4D and we saw a GREAT picture of his face. He has dark, curly hair and chubby cheeks! I'm just in awe!

Today has pulled me out of my grumpies...this is the longest I've gone without seeing him and I think I just needed to know he was OK.

BAC38(Brittany)
05-29-2008, 10:35 PM
Debbie,
I'm so glad your boy liked the class! What an exiting feeling to know that he can already enjoy something you're doing! I have been meaning to look into some classes. I hope there are a lot of free ones in my area because I really can't afford to pay for one.

BB,
I'm so exited for you! How awesome to see your LO's face already! I don't know about the cervix measurements. Those numbers must be good though if you're exited. :) What does that number mean?

I know, everyone tells me not to worry about the weight but the last time I went to the doctor he specifically brought up the fact that I had gained 6 pounds in 4 weeks and he said that was too much at once. It really made me feel like I was out of control because I try SO HARD to keep weight gain to what they tell me is "normal" but I can't seem to. He told me to avoid salt altogether and so I do but it doesn't do any good.

I know I need to exercise so hopefully it will help me to get where I'm happy with myself. I feel like I'm being a food Nazi and I still gain "too much" weight. How much further can I go, I mean seriously? What do they want me to do? I do everything in my power, but it's just out of my hands. I should just put the scale away.

khall66
05-29-2008, 11:42 PM
well, no results today. hopefully tomorrow. why is it when one thing has you stressed it seems like everything else goes haywire too? tonight one of our dogs got really sick. he threw up a few times, his eyes were all watery, and his ear looked infected. I called the vet and they said it sounded like allergies. they had me give him a childrens benadryl and said if hes not better bring him in in the morning. then my mom called. they are in FLA for my cousins wedding, they drove down last week and were supposed to return today, but my grandpa who is traveling with them got the flu and is in the hospital because they were worried he needed more fluidds. and my grandma got so upset she tripped in the parking lot and had to get 3 stiches! beyond that my house, which I have been very impressed with my ability to keep somewhat clean, is a royal mess, and the weather man said were getting really bad storms tomorrow ( I have an irrational fear of large trees falling on my house during a storm and the one in our front yard is not lookin so hot these days. I don't know if any of you have had to deal with the ash bug, but the few ash trees here that survived last year are lookin worse for the wear this year...). I seriously need a calm day with a massage, pedicure, and possibly a few vats of ice cream, lol...well, lets hope tomorrow is better...

bbmk2
05-29-2008, 11:53 PM
khall--"When it rains, it pours" is not just an adage...it becomes our lives sometimes. So sorry for all the craziness happening at once. I hope your doggie, grandfather and grandma all get better quickly and that the ash tree makes it through the storm. We have big trees all around our house and I understand that irrational fear of a giant tree slamming into the 2nd floor. Ice storms worry me the most. At least we don't have to worry about those kind of storms!

BAC38(Brittany)
05-30-2008, 12:44 AM
Yikes! Sounds like a bunch to worry about! I would be a wreck myself! Good luck with everything and good thoughts for your grandparents. I was in a terrible state of distress the last time my grandma went into the hospital. I am very close to both grandparents and any bad news regarding them would be devastating. Hope everything ends well and your results come in tomorrow. :)

aimee
05-30-2008, 08:19 AM
Debby - glad you and your littel man enjoyed the class. Sounds great. I am glad he is moving for you. That is quite a scare and I have heard that you should call the Dr if something is different so don't feel bad about doing that!

Brittany- I wouldn't worry too much about your weight gain and I agree now is not the time to diet. As long as you are eating right and getting some exercise you will be fine. I bet you will lose it fast after the LO is born. Hang in there!

bbmk - I am so glad your appointment went well. That is great news!

khall - Sorry to hear about your grandparents and your dog. Hopefully they are all doing better. Sometimes it sure does feel like when it rains it pours! Yikes. I hope things get better for you soon.

Well, I will be leaving for my OB appointment shortly. I hope I get good results from my anatomy u/s etc. Wish me luck!

debbymc4
05-30-2008, 10:27 AM
aimee - good luck!!!!

khall - you poor thing! I really hope that things start to look better for you this weekend.

brittany - I agree - no dieting.

bbm - That's AMAZING!!!!!!!! Good for you!!

I just returned from my doctor's appointment. I was supposed to see the midwife everyone raves about today, but for some reason I saw the OB again. I like him, but I was a little disappointed due to the fame of this midwife. I'll see her next time. The baby is doing fine. Heartbeat was 148 and he was kicking at the doctor when he was measuring!!! :) I asked about the incompetent cervix fear I have and he was very open to having serial cervix checks done (although they do them manually). He's going to have me come every two weeks now for a check. He also said that anytime the baby's movements change to come on in, so that eased my mind, too (I don't want to be a hysterical calling woman needlessly).

BAC38(Brittany)
05-30-2008, 12:28 PM
Aimee,
Good luck at your appointment! I can't wait to find out what it is!

Debbie,
I'm sorry you didn't get to see the famous midwife but I'm glad that your LO is doing well and kicking up a storm! Mine started to kick a lot more at that age, too.
Also, that is very exiting about the cervix checks every two weeks. What a load off the mind!

Thanks for the advice everyone. I've created a diet and exercise journal to write down everything I eat and everything I do to exercise, so hopefully that makes me feel better. I'm just going to take my dog for a walk every day, and that's something we can both enjoy!

Hope everyone is doing well and has a great day!

aimee
05-30-2008, 12:34 PM
Thanks Debby!

Well, my appoint went pretty well for the most part. The u/s results were good, heartbeat was strong and things looked good. However, ironically (due to recent discussions) I have gained too much weight. Since I started going there it seems I have gained 14 pounds and beacuse I am normally overweight that concerns her!!! I don't even know how that is possible since my regular clothes have been fitting fine and everyone keeps asking when I am going to actually start showing. We talked about what to eat and there was nothing I wasn't already doing. I am eating really well. However, I haven't been exercising as much as I would like to. So I am going to try to fit walking in more and see what happens. She says she would like to see me just even out and not gain much more. I will add exercise and watch what I eat more closely but I am not going to beat myself up over it as long as I know I am eating well. She also said to drop fruit juices due to sugar and add more water. So we will see. But overall, good appointment. I go back in 4 weeks and do my GD 1 hour test - yum! yum!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

aimee
05-30-2008, 12:36 PM
Brittany - we posted around teh same time -LOL. I guess I am right along side you with the journal, etc.

debbymc4
05-30-2008, 12:42 PM
Aimee - I have gained twelve and they didn't say a word to me about it. DIfferent doctors have different opinions on the whole thing.

aimee
05-30-2008, 12:58 PM
How funny is that??? LOL She said many dr are getting more strict about talking about it with patients due to causing complications. It is so weird! I guess we will see how we all progress weight wise. Thanks for sharing that.

debbymc4
05-30-2008, 01:13 PM
The only thing my doc said when I asked him was thing it can increase the chance for needing a C-section due to a large baby.

BAC38(Brittany)
05-30-2008, 01:33 PM
I wish I had only gained 14 pounds! I've gained 24! Yikes! I was right on the cusp of being overweight when I got pregnant (the "overweight" bmi is 25 to 27 and I was 25.1). I am really muscular though so where I was is normal for me, and so I think I count as being normal, meaning I can gain 25-35 pounds. Hopefully I taper off toward the end and don't go too much over 35. Hopefully, that is.

Glad your appointment went well and good luck with the glucose test. My doc hasn't said anything about it to me, I hope I don't have to take it.

AmandaP
05-30-2008, 02:42 PM
Brittany - I hate to break it to ya, but I think the Glucose test is standard for everyone. It is usually around 24-28 weeks though. It may be earlier or later depending on circumstances and when your appointments fall.

With all this talk of weight gain, I stepped on the scale today...I lost two more pounds. I thought I was finally gaining! Maybe it was all the walking I did yesterday. Although, I'll get an official weigh-in on Monday at my appt.

(I decided to post over here...you guys are more talkative on the 2nd tri boards);)

BAC38(Brittany)
05-30-2008, 03:15 PM
Darn. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to deal with it. :)

aimee
05-30-2008, 04:19 PM
Debby - she said she was concerned with me having an increased risk for GD and high blood pressure. The c-section is a good point as well.

Brittany - yep, I don't think you can avoid the test!

Amanda - glad you popped in! I hope all is well!

debbymc4
05-30-2008, 04:32 PM
aimee- I'm no doc, but I still don't think you've gained that much. If you'd gained 30 lbs already, I could see her concern. But, it's always best to eat well and exercise in any circumstance. Just don't beat yourself up about it.

BAC38(Brittany)
05-30-2008, 05:21 PM
So I took my dogs on a walk and it ended up being almost an hour long! I wasn't tired and they were being so good that we just decided to stay out. :)
I have an older dog and a puppy (just over a year). The older dog was such a good girl but the puppy drug me the whole time and I have rope burns all over my hands from the leash. Now I'm sitting here with ice packs recovering. Lol. I know she just needs more work but it makes me want to leave her home and just take the older dog. I'll just wear gloves next time.

Mikki81
05-30-2008, 06:14 PM
I had my appt today and I didnt get my u/s! Boo! But they scheduled me for one on June 27th- so I can find out the sex in a month! Yay!

My blood pressure was high. I told my doc that I spent the whole day on a field trip with 5th graders, am planning a 5th grade promotion and its the end of the school year. He said that is prob why is was a little high.

I got to hear the heartbeat again! It was 160- last time it was 166.

debbymc4
05-30-2008, 06:35 PM
Good news, Mikki! They say fast heartbeats are girls, so I wonder if you're going to be among the few of us having one.

Brittany - well, at least you got your exercise!!!

BAC38(Brittany)
05-30-2008, 07:51 PM
Mikki,
I thought that I was going to get an early ultrasound too but they ended up making me wait. It's more accurate at a later date, though, so they'll be more sure. Also, you'll get to see a really clear picture of your LO so it's worth the wait!

khall66
05-30-2008, 08:37 PM
well, things definitly improved throughout the day. my dog has developed allergies, but the vet said to give him a vitamin c once a day, and it seemed to help today, and atleast its not serious! my grandpa was released from the hospital. he is still congested, but feeling better. he has an enlarged heart amongst other problems, so being down there in th heat is really hard on him. my grandma is recovering from her fall, and she is much happier now that my grandpa is out with her. my doctors office was closed today, so I have to wait til monday for results! ahh well, I need as much practice with patience as I can get. lol

Well, I am off to the 3rd tri threads...a little scary! thank you ladies for all your support and friendship, I'll see you there soon!!!

BAC38(Brittany)
05-30-2008, 08:44 PM
Khall,
I'm so glad that everything ended up working out and everyone is okay.
Congrats on graduating to the third tri! We'll miss you but we'll see you again soon!

debbymc4
06-02-2008, 09:13 AM
Just checking in since it's been so quiet. Urgh, summer is upon us here in Florida. It was 96 and muggy yesterday and it made me just want to sleep the day away. I'm also realizing that pregnancy and hurricane season are a scary combination!

I know we've had some conversations about appropriate weight gain, but it anyone just feeling plain F-A-T? I'm completely not a vain person, but I'm really having some body image problems. I feel guilty because I'm so thankful to be pregnant, but I just feel so darn big.

katiejill
06-02-2008, 09:18 AM
Debby- Had to respond to the Hurricane comment. Let's PRAY we don't have any big ones. I was scared while I was pregnant and now I am scared with my LO:(

KrissyNS
06-02-2008, 11:47 AM
I'm just now joining the 2nd tri board and have a question.

Last night I was puting in my vaginal progesterone suppository and had diffuliculty. Immediately after I had some pains that weren't hurting just pinching and uncomfortable. Today I've had some pinching feeling down there and it's moreso when I am standing or walking? I don't go another appt till the 17th. Has anyone ever experienced this?

aimee
06-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Debby - thanks! I am just going to try to eat right and exercise more. I am not too stressed at this point. And actually I think a few pounds are actually my bbs - LOL! Make sure you stay cool!!! It has been pretty warm and muggy here as well. Just a taste of what's to ome I guess. Hopefully the hurricane season will be quiet this year. I am sure feeling fat is part of all this. One of the prices we have to pay but it will be worth it! Hang in there!

Brittany - That is too funny! At least you did get your exercise. LOL

Mikki - breath and try to relax. Hopefully the blood pressure will go back to normal soon. Take care.

khall - glad things are better. Congrats on graduating to 3rd tri! Wohoo!

krissy - Welcome! I am sorry I don't have any suggestions. You can call the dr just to help you feel better. Good luck!

Has anyone has swollen feet yet? We had a busy weekend - we registered Saturday and had a get together to make my shower inviations yesterday. Last night my feet, mainly my left were swollen. Once I went to bed and put my legs up they were fine. I know it can be normal during pregnancy but I didn't think it was this early. I would love your feedback. Thanks

BAC38(Brittany)
06-02-2008, 12:37 PM
Krissy,
Welcome to the board! Congrats on your little ones, but I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions for you. I did have some kind of pushing sensations down there around that time, maybe it's just stuff stretching. I would call the doctor and ask. No harm ever came from asking. :)

Aimee,
My feet go to sleep quite a bit, but they don't seem to be swelling up much (thank God). It was probably just because you spent so much time on your feet that day. When I go out running intense errands like that, I try to take a second to sit, even in the grocery store. Sometimes there is a chair or two in the one I go to, but I doubt that is normal with all stores.

Debbie,
I'm feeling 'ya! I can still fit into a lot of my pre-pregnancy pants, though, which makes me feel better. A lot of them were low-rise so my belly sticks out over the top and I can button them underneath him.

I made homemade spaghetti last night (with ground turkey instead of hamburger and without the canned tomatoes so there was like NO salt in the whole thing). However, DH insisted on making PUMPKIN PIE too! Argh! He didn't just make one, oh no, he had to make 2! I had a slice with whipped cream that ruined my day of perfect eating, but I think it was worth it. :)

I think we've decided what to name our little boy! We are pretty sure it will be Mason Shay/Shae. Not sure of the middle name spelling, but I think we found it!

Hope everyone has a great day! I've got tons of those intense errands to do, speaking of. :)

debbymc4
06-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Brittany - I don't think one slice of pie will ruin things too bad.

aimee - I've had two days with swollen feet. Both times, I had eaten a lot of restaurant food the day before. Since I've been eating at home more this weekend, not much swelling.

Krissy - I've had terrible groin pains. I asked my doctor about them Friday and he said they are round ligament pains. I have trouble even lifting my left leg to put on pants it's so sore.

aimee
06-02-2008, 01:11 PM
Thanks Brittany!

Ladies - I started a June thread in our sub section so feel free to move on over! I figured this one might get quite long otherwise - LOL

aimee
06-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Thanks Debby! Good to know. We did eat out Saturday so between that and the activities that may be why they were swollen. Hopefully it was just temporary. Thanks

KrissyNS
06-02-2008, 02:04 PM
Thanks for everyone's responses. They have seemed to ease up a little. So I'll just see how it goes the rest of the day.

BAC38(Brittany)
06-02-2008, 02:55 PM
Okay everyone, I'm scooting over to the June board!

See you there!